Vermont ACDA’s fall gathering at Bethany Congregational Church in downtown Randolph, VT
Bethany Church is centrally located at 30 North Main Street in the village of Randolph, Vermont, on the corner of Main and School Streets, across from the Chandler Center for the Arts and Kimball Public Library
(note: Google maps and MapQuest do not accurately show the location of the church!)
From I- 89:
- At Exit 4, take VT Route 66 west (down the hill) for about 2.5 miles.
- Go straight through the 4-way stop.
- Go left at next intersection, crossing the bridge.
- Bethany Church is the third building on the right, on the corner of Main and School Streets.
From Vermont Route 12 traveling south (from Northfield):
- Follow VT Route 12 south for 17 miles into Randolph village.
- Bethany Church is the third building on the right after crossing the bridge.
From Vermont Route 12 traveling north (from Bethel):
- Follow Route 12 north for about 8 miles into Randolph village.
- Bethany Church is the large white church on the left about a quarter a mile from the railroad tracks (and before the bridge), across the street from Chandler Music Hall and Kimball Library.
Church Parking Lot just to the north of Bethany Church on Main Street, between Bethany House and the Vermont Conference UCC office. Other nearby parking (from the Chandler Arts web site):
- On School Street — a small lot one block away from Main St
- Municipal lots off of South Pleasant Street – bear left at the gazebo at the ‘Y’ – parking lots are to the left
- Prince Street – turn right just past the bridge – there is parking below the bridge
- Municipal lot off Main Street – turn right between the brick church and Champlain Farms