Join us for this exhilarating event!
Vermont American Choral Directors Association
presents our fourth annual
A Great Day of Singing!
Saturday, April 9, 2016
9:30 – 3:00 p.m.
Grace Congregational Church – Rutland
A free event, open to teen and adult singers, conductors, and
all who love singing…
With dynamic baritone, conductor, master teacher Cailin Marcel Manson
- Director of Philadelphia’s Germantown Institute for the Vocal Arts
- Music Director and Conductor of the Bennington County Choral Society
- Director of Music at The Putney School
- Tips on vocal technique and healthy singing
- Singing a wonderful array of inspirational music with works by Leonard Bernstein, Ralph Vaughan Williams, Franz Schubert, and Moses Hogan.
- Performances by area choirs at the end of the day!
See details, schedule and biography of our wonderful, dynamic conductor for the day!
If your choir would like to sing one or two selections, we welcome that (although it’s not at all required for singers to come and enjoy the day!)
We hope you’ll spread the word to your choirs and all who love to sing.
download/print/distribute event flyer & poster (legal size paper): GreatDayofSingingAnnouncement2016
Please contact any one of us for more information or to let us know if your choir wishes to offer a song or two!
- Lori Routhier llmrmusic @ vermontel.net (802) 293-2215
- Kristin Cimonetti kcimonetti27 @ gmail.com (802) 775-1925
- Jeff Rehbach rehbach @ middlebury.edu (802) 989-7355
Our thanks to Grace Congregational Church for hosting us again this year.