VERMONT ACDA SCHOLARSHIP 2019
Vermont ACDA offers a $500.00 scholarship to a high school senior who is pursuing a career in vocal music. This scholarship is offered to students of Vermont ACDA members who have been accepted to a School of Music with a major concentration in vocal music performance or music education.
You may download an application form in either of these ways:
b) PDF Document
(fill in and then save/print;
or print first and enter the required information on the form)
All application materials must be typed and returned in one package by mail/one email, including:
1) Completed application form.
2) A personal essay describing you, your passion for the vocal art and how you plan to pursue your musical education.
3) Recommendation(s): one from your high school choral director, and, optionally, a private voice/music teacher.
4) A Letter of Acceptance into a school of music with a concentration in vocal music performance or music education.
5) Current high school transcript.
Finalists for the scholarship will be scheduled for an interview with a panel of ACDA members during the Vermont All State Music Festival in Montpelier on May 8-11, 2019.
The application and required materials must be sent to to the address below with a postmark of no later than Friday, April 26, 2019. Email submissions should be dated on or before that date. (Please include all parts of the application in one email.)
Harwood Union HS
458 VT Rte 100
South Duxbury, VT 05660
For questions please contact:
For information about Vermont All State, please visit the VMEA All State site.