VERMONT ACDA SCHOLARSHIP 2020
Vermont ACDA offers a $500.00 scholarship to a high school senior who is pursuing a career in vocal music. This scholarship is offered to students of Vermont ACDA members who have been accepted to a School of Music with a major concentration in vocal music performance or music education.
You can access the application here.
All application materials must be typed and returned in one package by mail/one email, including:
1) Completed application form.
2) A personal essay describing you, your passion for the vocal art and how you plan to pursue your musical education.
3) Recommendation(s): one from your high school choral director, and, optionally, a private voice/music teacher.
4) A Letter of Acceptance into a school of music with a concentration in vocal music performance or music education.
5) Current high school transcript.
Finalists for the scholarship will be scheduled for an interview via video conferencing or conference call with a panel of ACDA members within the following weeks.
The application and required materials must be sent to the address listed below with a postmark or email date no later than Friday, May 15, 2020. Please use the same delivery method for all materials, in one package or one email, not separately.
For information about Vermont All State, please visit the VMEA All State site.